Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation Inspiration...

I decided to make a last minute trip with some girlfriends to Florida for a little fun in the sun. After the reservations were booked, I immediately starting taking inventory of my closet. What should I pack? Obviously, there are the basics- swimsuit, cute dress, shorts, tanks... a lot of my pieces have been with me through the season, and I love them! But, sometimes you just need a little something new to spruce up your old faithful pieces.

I realized most boutiques, including Bella Ropa, are having their end of summer sales! So, now is the perfect time to stock up on a few new fun pieces for the trip and they will be great to wear next year, too! And who doesn't love a great deal! Here a few of my favorite steals-


Striped Tunic (Original $32, Sale $19) with DL1961 Betty Jeans (Original $148, Sale $74)




Theme Embroidered Tank (Original $62, Sale $49) DL1961 Jennifer Jean (Original $158, Sale $79)

*All of our summer items are marked up to 50% off! Including white and cropped denim!*



No comments:

Post a Comment