Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Blank Jeans...




Blank Jeans are great not only because of their price but because of the fit and quality. I love all the bright color skinny jeans (even if I'm not brave enough to wear them), the high waist flare jeans, destroyed jeans and boyfriend jeans. They have a little bit of everything. So if you want a pair of purple skinny jeans but you don't want to spend $200 because you might change your mind next week and decide you want yellow...no big deal. We just got in the Crackle Pop Wide Leg jean yesterday and I'm obsessed. I wore them last night (with my tallest shoes of course) and I was not disappointed. And for you ladies on the taller side, these jeans will be great for you. They run long so us shorter gals might have to wear taller shoes(or we can recommend a seamstress if you want them hemmed.) Keep an eye out because we have some more cute styles coming in the next few weeks and you don't want to miss them!! If you've never tried a pair of Blank jeans, come by and let us help you find a pair that will work for you. I promise you will love them....




Blank Crackle Pop Wide Leg Jean, $72

No comments:

Post a Comment